Re: grub

Hello,

mattias jonsson, le sam. 07 déc. 2019 19:00:06 +0100, a ecrit:
> Are it possible to get grub2 to beep when i are on the win 10 boot entry?

I don't think that grub2 can do this. IIRC there was previously a trick
by putting some ^G character in the configuration, but that does not
seem to be available any more. This should be requested on the grub
development mailing list. There had been ideas for an accessible grub,
but nothing got finished. I guess a very basic support easily doable and
already quite effective could be to beep a number of times depending on
which entry is reached (once for the first entry, twice for the second,
etc.)

mattias jonsson, le sam. 07 déc. 2019 19:33:57 +0100, a ecrit:
> Ok i should write if you was a idiot

Please avoid such wording, especially to people who are trying to
help. Yes, when requesting for something you need to be as clear
as possible like you did on the second mail, which is not because
recipients be "idiot" or whatever, but because it's always difficult to
get understood anyway.