Re: a11y of lxqt

I just tried it. I logged in and couldn't get Orca to start. Some dialog was on the screen about choosing a window manager by default. Maybe if you get past that, you can start Orca. I thought OpenBox was the default Window Manager but I guess they let you choose. Ubuntu documentation on a quick google search says that Super+r is bound to run dialog but it could be different in debian. Also, I just mashed buttons at the choose a window manager screen so don't know which i choose. I read the screen with OCR so only had a basic idea of what was going on. Maybe someone with some sight can tell us if any of the applications like the menu, panel, or helpers like the power manager read.