Re: Minimal speech recognition -- discrete/command/control

Here is a link to a Hacker Public Radio podcast about the 'blather'
speech recognition system.

As far as I remember it was running on a Raspberry Pi:

https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=1568

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery

https://cromarty.github.io/
http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/
http://www.raspberryvi.org/