Re: accessible debian live cd

I would like to thank MR Knopper for his long term work on Knoppix DVDS. I would like to emphasize important fact. That yours distribution is not strictly based on Pulseaudio. Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, Arch Linux live projects are very often based on this sound server. Because you have used ALSA sound server and Pulse audio is not included, ALSA really provides much more reliable speech output quality. And yours excellent approach how to start speech-dispatcher causes, that yours distribution is really usable for production use including long time work with Iceweasel on WEB pages. I Am only sad, that Seamonkey is not The part of yours DVD. It is really universal communicating app. And Seamonkey can not be simply installed by using apt. Because you have customized Gnome, so it will do not require Pulseaudio at all, yours distribution is really unique. You have enabled users The opportunity to install The system by using flash knoppix script with persistent partition. In this case, reboot, shutdown do not cause file system corruption even when user uses USB external SD card reader with inserted SD card. And you have even introduced important programmers approach inside yours bash scripts. Dialog system, which can create perfect GTk compatible dialog windows. Do you think, that this dialog system could be used from Pascal or C source code? Why I ask? Because many programming languages enforces programmers to specify numbers to correctly place every GUI elements oon The screen. Dialog system may be do not force developers to specify those numbers. I Am finding programmers language for Linux, which is able to create GTK3 compatible apps but with some special unit or library, which will not require adding numbers to specifi object position values. Because people with no sight at all can not imagine, which number to insert to create at least acceptable GUI. It is possible. May be that Vala language will allow Me to create GUi which will not be based on number positions of every objects. If dialoging system which you are calling from bash script could be used from C or Pascal compiled apps, it would be also AN choice.