Re: accessible debian live cd

I tried using one of the mirror links to download http knoppix dvd which
is listed as being in the United States and got dropped onto the knoppix
news rss page.  The page of course came up in German.  Let's see if my
clipboard still has that url:
https://www.knopper.net/knoppix-mirrors/download-en.php?lang=en&link=http://mirror.pw/knoppix-dvd/

What do you know, the clipboard saved that url!