Sv: Re: Accessible Game that will run on Debian

How do you get it from github?

Github require login when use the git clone

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Aaron
Skickat: den 30 juli 2019 15:03
Till: libreaudiogamer@fastmail.com; debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Ämne: Re: Accessible Game that will run on Debian

Hey, this is pretty cool. I've only played through the first little bit,

but it does work well with buster, and is playable blind and with pretty

limited mobility (so far, I have only needed two keys). I made a pull

request this morning with just a couple of small suggestions for Linux -

added a crunch-bang line for python3 and a requirements.txt file.

Thanks, Aaron