Re: Accessibility options in Debian

hi there,
would advise you run with orca, it is a very good screen reader :)
not sure if you are subscribed but you can subscribe to the orca
mailing list which may assist you.
I hope this is of assistence to you,
also, debian 10 buster net install images have a floor as of yet it
has not been fixed where in no sound is herd after you boot and press
the s key a few times and press enter.
I hear it should be fixed in the next releace?
hope this helped you again,
Majid Hussain

--
kind regards,