Re: Introduction and question

Hello.

Is it possible? I have in Hypra their software, etc. And this tutorial is hard for me, I haven't got very much experiences with that.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 14.7.2019 v 21:27 D.J.J. Ring, Jr. napsal(a):
Vojtěch,

Upgrade to Debian 9.

We will make a back up of your sources.list file then change it to debian 9.

As root:

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

Then as root make a backup of sources list.

cp /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list.bak

Change sources list from Debian 8 to Debian 9.

sed -i 's/jessie/stretch/g' /etc/apt/sources.list

Now the sources.list has been updated.
Continue as root:

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade &&  apt-get dist-upgrade

That will make you Debian 9.

You will have the correct files then.

Best regards,

David