Re: Introduction and question

Hello Vojtěch,

It's certainly possible to backport a more recent version in
Debian Jessie but I do not know how to do that.

Samuel could tell you as he follows this list.

Assuming you will usel the Voxin installer from Oralux, I assume
that Gilles could tel you as well.

You can also try it on Slint that ships Speech-Dispatcher 0.9,
as the Voxin installer has also been tested on it.

Best regards,,

Didier