Re: Minimal speech recognition -- discrete/command/control

On 04/29/2019 08:16 AM, Michael A Ray wrote:

Here is a link to a Hacker Public Radio podcast about the 'blather'
speech recognition system.

As far as I remember it was running on a Raspberry Pi:

https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=1568

I went to https://github.com/ajbogh/blather which says it is no longer being worked on.

It is also aimed at a quite different scenario.
It will run on my laptop under 32bit Debian Stretch.
It will be running continuously, sending a text stream to a single application whenever I speak.
Think of it as a voice activated typist.
Thank you.