Re: When installing Debian Buster with eSpeakup enabled default installed desktop is Gnome, Is this intentional?

Hello,

Lukasz Golonka, le sam. 20 avril 2019 16:11:23 +0200, a ecrit:
> Today I've installed Buster RC1 using iso downloaded from https://caesar.ftp.acc.umu.se/cdimage/buster_di_rc1/amd64/iso-cd/debian-buster-DI-rc1-amd64-netinst.iso and Gnome was installed as a default DI.

What did you answer to the task selection question?  I have just tried
this image, and pressing "enter" (i.e. use the default 1 6 10 12
selection) did install MATE, as expected.  If you explicitly typed 1 10
12, it'll indeed install the default Debian desktop, gnome.