[d-i] language selection bad for non English speakers

Hello,

I'm just passing along feedback that I received from a Brazilian user who could not install Debian using speech synthesis, he was using the latest stable ISO (but this should be happening for sometime now).

The problem was that right at the start there is a screen to choose the language of the installation process and the system installed, with a list of 29 languages, and then the following:
"Next choices are available with '+' ".

He didn't understand the last part and thought there was no Portuguese support, as the languages are sorted alphabetically and the 29th one is Lithuanian.

Now, my main goal here is to report this so we can have a datapoint. I'm not sure about the fixes though as I'm not experienced in accessibility, but I would be happy if there was a way to solve this.

The first quickest and dirtiest solution that I see is to just list all of the languages at once, without paginating it, and thus requiring the user to only understand the English translation o the numbers.

Regards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>