Re: default desktop

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 7:37 PM Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> As mentioned earlier in the thread, the default desktop for
> accessibility is already MATE. I'm here talking about the choice of
> default desktop for Debian indeed. IIRC one of the reasons for the
> choice of gnome was its general accessibility, and I'm just saying I
> believe that part has changed.

Ok, then you need to discuss this with the rest of the Debian GNOME
team. I suggest the debian-gtk-gnome list. (And I think it would have
been more polite to talk to them before talking to the tasksel team.)

It's a bit late to be talking about reverting Wayland by default for
everyone since this has been enabled for Testing since soon after the
Stretch release.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha