Re: Gnome settings hangs orca

    Samuel> Hello, Sam Hartman, le mer. 16 janv. 2019 08:04:33 -0500, a
    Samuel> ecrit:
    >> Orca announces the settings frame, but fails to interact with it.

    Samuel> Does orca announce anything when going around with
    Samuel> shortcuts?  (on my system it does)

What do you mean shortcuts?  Tab, cursor keys, that sort of thing?
Sometimes tab announces something, but the system is so slow at that
point that I can't really tell.

No tried again, and the fan spun up with me typing nothing.
So, I don't need to do anything.
In this instance, it never announced anything in response to me hitting
tab in the settings frame, but in the past some combination of using
orca keys or cursor arrows has gotten a response out of it.