Can't the Binary files libttspico-data for Sid be used in Wheezy?

Hi, Sir, Dr. (Samuel) Thibault!

Good afternoon.

Please refer to my earlier emails on this very issue.

I apologise for being so persistent on the issue. I am so because I
have some breakthroughs.

Since the unstable libttspico-data (1.0+git20130326-8) language binary
files are supposed to be data files, couldn't they be used for my
Wheezy, replacing the old binary files in the directory:
	./usr/share/pico/lang/
		en-US_ta.bin
		en-US_lh0_sg.bin
		en-GB_ta.bin
	en-GB_kh0_sg.bin
with the latest ones?

It is stated that:  "This package contains the language files (lingware)."

Is there a standalone version of SVOX pico that could be run from its
unpacked folder, like we now use many packages, like Firefox
Standalone, Chrome standalone, Blender Standalone, GeoGebra
standalone, etc.?

It would be so kind of you to please provide me with the relevant
information and oblige.

Regards,
Rajib
FOSS lover and user