Re: Using Mbrola with BRLTTY

Hi Ali,
On Fr, Jul 27, 2018 at 03:17:30 +0200, Ali Gürler wrote:

is there any chance to use the mbrola voices with BRLTTY?

Yes if you write a speech-dispatcher generic module for txt2pho and mbrola and add it to speechd.conf

I would like to do so, but I don't find any documentation.

tart installing all components I.ll send you a working mbrola-generic.conf.

You need:
txt2pho from (github)
alsa-utils and mbrola from debian repos: make sure that you have non-free enabled.

Unfortunately debian soesn't ship the de2 voice. You can download it from the mbola website.
MfG.
Halim

Regards,

Ali