Re: debian unofficial website hacked

I tried verifying stretch and buster and both sets of sums files had failures.

I'm going to get help from be my eyes to find out what comes up on the screen when I boot into the mac version of x86_64 debian-stretch in a few minutes. Grub certainly doesn't beep though this is on a 3tb disk and the computer is old enough it doesn't know anything about uefi.

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018, john doe wrote:

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:12:27
From: john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com>
To: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: debian unofficial website hacked

On 2/8/2018 12:34 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
 running gpg --verify *.sign on all sign files found where debian-buster is
 downloaded returns bad key and [unknown] on those files.? I think the
 website has got dirty.

- Did you import the Debian signing key?
- Which files did you verify (URL used, you should only use debian.org)?
- What commands did you use and what are the output of those commands?