Re: Evince, again not accessible?

Le 02/02/2018 à 10:00, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe a écrit :
Hi,

Few time ago, a new evince release was uploaded in testing. So far text PDF were accessible again (after a tim they were not readable at all). With this new release, they are again not accessible. Should I fill a bug? Reproducing is simple: open Evince, press f7, accept to enable the browse mode, press down arrow, and nothing is read even in a text PDF file.

Hello JP,

I can't confirm this on Debian Sid, Orca master and Evince 3.26.0-3.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager