Re: wireless configuration

On Tue, May 16, 2017, at 05:11 AM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
> Hello Mark,
>
> I use the Mate wireless icon from the top panel.
> To access it you can do those steps :
> 1) control+alt+tab until you hear top panel (or something like that, I'm
> in French locale)
> 2) Do shift+tab until you hear network : it's between battery and sound
> 3) Press enter on it and after use the list with down arrow
Hi,
One thing to be aware of with this when using testing is that if you
install over an ipv6 network, network-manager does not get installed.
This is because rdnssd is installed when the installer senses it is on
an ipv6 network and the rdnssd package conflicts with network-manager.
To resolve this, install packages network-manager and
network-manager-gnome after install. Apt will tell you that it is going
to remove rdnssd.