Re: Updating gnome-orca to version 3.24

Hi,

I think it's a good point to begin packaging, indeed. And given that
Debian is working on stable, no hurry, you've time to learn, propose
patch, be fixed, etc. So I think it's a good idea.

If noone replies differently, I think you can start this way this week.
I'll try helping you for basics.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL