On Mon, 18 Dec 2017, john doe wrote:

Hi,

Botom-posting

On 12/18/2017 12:31 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
It's necessary to inspect the prompts with a cursor by moving to each possible option, say you're on a yes prompt and a no prompt is available.  You would hit insert and delete simultaneously on the keypad to hear the color spoken for each option.

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017, john doe wrote:

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 05:55:05
From: john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com>
To: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Subject: Accessibility of dpkg using espeakup

Hi list,

When I install or reconfigure packages 'dpkg'* is used.

Most of the prompts are to be used based on colors, for instance, to select Yes/no.

Some examples of the commands that triggered this:

dpkg-reconfigure tzdata/locales
apt-get install resolvconf/ddclient

Is there a way to get those prompts fully accessible using espeakup?

Thanks for this.

Any idea how I can verify the languages selected in 'dpkg-reconfigure locales'?

The color does not seem to change!

--
John Doe