pulseaudio and accessibility

Hello,

I am not sure how practical it would be but I wonder if it would be possible to not install pulseaudio and set libao as the default output for speech-dispatcher when accessibility is called in the installer?

It seems it is still not possible to use speakup in the console and orca at the desktop when pulse is on the system.

I find lots of people who go through the install process only to find that speech is not working correctly once they reboot in to the new system.

Removing pulse and changing to libao for speech-dispatcher mostly solves the issues.
Regards

Keith Barrett