Re: I really want to thank someone for this!

Howdy,

Wow, that makes me verry happy to hear and let me know tha it seems to be the right way. Thanks for that motivating words.

I know there are still some rough edges in fenrir and the setup process could here and there been improved. I spent a lot of time in the past in improve  the setup (setup.py, better defaults, wiki, manpage, install scrips and dependency checks).

And i will conrinue that process in future. I have a lot great things for fenrir 2.0 in Pipeline  (braille, table management, more multiprocessing to speed it up and terminal emulation to make fenrir work in gnome-terminal  and similar or on BSD or apple)

Sadly things are going not so far than i like, since I m the only developer and do all that just in my sparetime. But i do my best.  So if anyone wants to join or help just let me know.

Also bugs ar feature requests are welcome (since i do not use an screenreader  by myself, i do not know what is needed)
Report them here:
https://github.com/chrys87/fenrir/issues

I try to answer very fast.

Anyway, thanks for the sweets, it gives me some fresh Motivation  to continue :).

Cheers Chrys