Re: fenrir-screenreader installation with pip3

Howdy,

Seems that the configure script of python-dbus can not detect your intallation, nor setuptools recognice that you already have the bindings installed. Very strange...
what happens if you try to import dbus in pyhton?
1 open python by typing "python" into an shell.
2 import dbus by typing "import dbus" into python
does an error appear or is it done without any output (success).
not sure why your configuration cannot found properly here. If the import works, you can try installing fenrir via the "install.sh" script manually. its not the recommented way because it will not be able to update, nor install the dependencys but it may also work.
in that case any dependency must installed manually.

cheers chrys