Re: broken xcalib

Hi Florian,

I can confirm the issue. A low-vision person reports me this issue. There is a workaround to solve the issue if you are able to change the default xorg configuration. It should be solved for all the users indeed. I'll add the accessibility tag.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager