Infinite vocabulary *SPEAKER DPENDENT* voice recognition

Most of what I read is oriented towards SPEAKER INDEPENDENT command and control.

That's not what I'm looking for.

What I'm looking for might be described as a dictation app.
I've been casually following speech recognition since the 70's.
That would be nirvana *LOL*

What I am looking for would:
  expect input from single speaker.
  if word NOT recognized, it would retain enough information that
     on replay it would yield a vocalization that the speaker could
     recognize and would be able to improve the recognition.

Does Debian have such an app?
Assume a dedicated Lenovo T510 accepting random spoken text and yielding phonetically recognizable text output.

Ive casually followed field since 70's.
My goal is difficult *LOL*

How close can Debian come?
TIA