Re: brltty in buster

Hello,

Paul Gevers, on sam. 30 sept. 2017 20:14:33 +0200, wrote:
> Is there any reason other than ENOTIME that brltty 5.5 is still
> lingering in experimental while it is supposed to fix an RC bug in
> unstable/buster?

ENOTIME indeed.

> Shall I upload to unstable?

There's the switch from /sbin/brltty to /bin/brltty which needs to
be carefully checked.  It is meant to be coherent with upstream's
installation into /bin. Normally it also ships a /sbin symlink for
compatibility with people who might have scripts running it from there.
Perhaps we should upload this to experimental to let some people check
that this works fine for them.

Perhaps we can just upload 5.5-2 with the switch removed to unstable to
get the RC bug etc. fixed, and upload a 5.5-3 with the switch included
to experimental.