Re : Re: Debian accessibility news

----- chrys@linux-a11y.org a écrit :
> Howdy,
>
> i dont want to start a rant lol but:
> for ArchLinux this is not totaly correct. There is Talkingarch as
> useable installation medium (its not an fully customized distro but
> just an accessible installation medium that could been used to create
> an accessible operationg system setup).

Absolutely. Is it supported officially by Arch distro? Or is it a project supported by Kyle and accessibility team?

> Maybe its an good to know some of my software or add it to the repo
> (some people find that stuff very helpful):
> - OCRdesktop (useful reading pictures or interact with non accessible
> software)
> https://wiki.linux-a11y.org/doku.php?id=ocrdesktop
> - SOPS (Simple Orca Plugin System, provides stuff like read clipboard to orca)
> https://wiki.linux-a11y.org/doku.php?id=simple_orca_plugin_system
> - OCRPDF (just a small read that damn scanned PDF viewer)
> - fenrir (still a early bird but useable for most cases if you manage
> the installation lol)
> https://wiki.linux-a11y.org/doku.php?id=fenrir_user_manual

Right. I suggest we add this in todolist on wiki.debian.org/accessibility
I will do if no one does it but I dont know where is the todo exactly.

Chrys: can you give us the source URL?

> more stuff is comming ;)

Thanks for all this work.