Re: live system during install and debian mate

Hi

Samuel Thibault schrieb am 04.04.2017,  9:42 +0200:
>> i am downloading the debian 8 latest live.  the problem now, using the cd installer, 650 mb,
>
>I don't understand why you are talking both about the live image and the
>installer image. They are completely different. Either you boot one, or
>the other, but you can't combine them.
I suppose the confusion comes from the fact, that Ubuntu and a lot of other
distributions nowadays offer a live CD from which you install the OS.
Debian uses a dedicated installer.

Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de (English|Deutsch)  | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/blog