Re: Updating gnome-orca to version 3.24

Hi

TheSuperGeek schrieb am 02.04.2017, 17:05 -0400:
>I'm new to packaging and i saw that Orcan wasn't at the latest version in
>debian sid. So i propose for learning packaging to propose a patch to update
>it.
Please fetch the latest sources using e.g. debcheckout. If you have something
ready, just attach it to your email.

If you haven't packaged something before, I can recommend joining
#debian-mentors on IRC (irc.oftc.net), people are generally very helpful. You
can also chat with us in #debian-a11y on the same network.

Good luck on getting started!
Cheers
Sebastian
--