Re: Firefox-ESR Crash in Stretch when exiting Browser with Orca running

Le 24/02/2017 à 17:35, am_dxer@fastmail.fm a écrit :
> Hello,
> I have all the latest packages installed for the testing release. I
> notice that almost every time I close firefox-esr, I get a message that
> it has crashed. I guess I am not sure if this is an accessibility
> related issue. The reason I think it might be is because if these
> crashes were happening without Orca running, many other users would have
> noticed it. The test case that i have is to just open Firefox and close
> it. This seems to cause a crash in most cases for me with a resulting
> dialog asking if I want to send crash results to Mozilla. If I use the
> Firefox package from experimental, the crashes are gone. I thought it
> might be interesting to see if any Orca users can reproduce this and if
> any sighted users can confirm whether the crash occurs when Orca is off.
> I can reproduce on both an AMD and Intel machine. Thanks

Hi, we have a second user who confirms the crash when orca is running.
He unfortunately cannot with orca off. I'm forwarding his two mails with
permission below.

Dear am_dxer, can you report this as a bug against firefox-esr with
X-Debbugs-CC to this list?

Can you try also with firefox non-ESR?

Regards, Thibaut.