Re: Speech Dispatcher cutting off the end of phrases while using Flite

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:21:07PM AEDT, am_dxer@fastmail.fm wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using stretch so speech dispatcher 0.8.6-3 and flite
> (2.0.0-release-3). The orca version is (3.22.2-2. I don't have problems
> with speech being cut off when using espeak-ng. Also, I observe this
> behavior on an AMD and Intel machine. On both machines, espeak-ng works
> fine but flite speech is cut off. Thanks.

Ok, what audio output are you using in Speech Dispatcher? Pulseaudio is the
default, so if you haven't changed the configuration for the audio output,
that is what you would be using.

Have you tried using any other software that makes use of flite? If so, do
you experience the same problem?

Luke