Re: Debian potential user, a question or two

Michael A Ray, on Wed 21 Sep 2016 18:34:15 +0100, wrote:
> I am a totally blind Debian user and I regularly use the Net Install
> method.  It works very well, except you will need headphones since for
> some reason the volume is very low.

?!
That's completely unexpected and hasn't been reported to my
knowledge. Levels are supposed to be put at 80%, just like they are at
reboot in the installed system. Please report debugging information as
documented on
http://wiki.debian.org/accessibility

Also note that as documented in the installer manual in the
accessibility chapter
(https://d-i.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch05s02.html) you can make the
volume louder by pressing Capslock+2