Re: debian stretch testing findings

Hi, I upgraded from Jessie and am not sure what happened as I do lose speakup as packages are being upgraded. I let the hard drive stop making noise and then powered off and back on the system and was able to kind of finish the upgrade process. Now when the system boots up I hear all of the boot messages but I am placed either into an accessible login screen with orca or lose speech all together and control and alt and f1 does not bring me to the console. I did a fresh installation of Jessie before doing the upgrade process. Orca was working in Jessie but I do the upgrading using speakup. Nick Gawronski