Re: Problems with MATE control center in Jessie

Hello,

On 10/23/2016 05:03 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> These 4 buttons are just there to highlight the corresponding group in
> the icons.  I.e. hey only have a visual effect. Continue tabbing until
> reaching icons: Appearance, etc., which do open a window.

Ahh, I understand.
Not the best view for accessibility then.

I'm now running Stretch on the actual machine, and the same problem now
appears with all the buttons.
No matter which one I press, appearance, Windows etc, nothing happends.
Also, I find the main window very tricky to navigate.
I need to press tab and the arrow keys in several combinations, and the
focus seems to go randomly between the items.

Martin