Re: dots_0.0.20100108-5_amd64.changes is NEW

Paul Gevers, on Sun 04 Sep 2016 20:10:33 +0200, wrote:
> On 04-09-16 18:39, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> > binary:dots is NEW.
> > source:dots is NEW.
>
> I am sure you noticed, but due to the storm of e-mails, I decided to be
> clear: was this on purpose, or just to fix the hardening-wrapper issues
> in all our packages? You removed this package 4 months ago.

I indeed noticed, but thanks for the notice.  I indeed didn't pay
attention it was a removed package.  I have already asked ftpmaster to
just REJECT the upload and added a changelog note about it.  It seems I
had forgottent to push it, though, now done.

Thanks for the second pair of eyes on it,