Re: eutp

Le 20/08/2016 à 18:21, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe a écrit :
MENGUAL Jean-Philippe (2016/08/20 13:15 +0200):
Hi,

I'm wondering 9hy eutp tool is not installed with brltty in Debian.
Would requiera a separate package? It's very convinient to backup the
Eurobraille displays. Thanks Shérab for the code!
Hi all,

I'm not sure about the integration of eutp but the man page is available on my Debian stable machine. Man page is installed but no binary available as I can see.
My pleasure! It could probably be packaged with brltty.

But then I assume one will have to write a man page for it, which it
probably does not have yet.
Yes there is one, I found an eutp.1 file in source
You can consult it on the Ubuntu online man : http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/xenial/man1/eutp.1.html

Best regards.

--
Alex ARNAUD