Re: Latest install media to support speech?

On 01/15/2016 07:14 AM, James Homuth wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the latest--and probably more reliable--install media is for getting speech up and running with Debian? I had one version of the testing DVD some time back that had speech during the install process, but not after I booted to the actual system. Thanks for the help, if any.
Hello, if you have installed Debian with speech, could you describe your problem with more details? Which result do you expect ?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD