Problems with a PDF

Hi,

I'm trying to read an European law, and for the 1st time I cannot. It's a pdf file. It's he!e:
http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu/remit.pdf

1. I tried pdftotext
2. I opened with Evince then Atril, ctrl-a, ctrl-c, ctrl-v in gedit/pluma.

Without understanding the language, you easily will see that the numbers are disordered. Instead of (1) (2) (3) (4), the doc starts with (4), (5), then (1), (2). Confusing.

An explanation? An idea to fix? What should I do (including !eport a bug somewhere)?

Thanks.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL