Re: Building mate live cd with orca

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> writes:

> Raphaël POITEVIN, le Thu 17 Sep 2015 23:47:16 +0200, a écrit :
> See the brltty-udeb.prebaseconfig script: it uses gconftool and glib
> schemas to enable the accessibility configuration options. In the end,
> that activates
> /usr/lib/gnome-settings-daemon-3.0/gtk-modules/at-spi2-atk.desktop
> which enables the gail and atk-bridge modules.
>
> In the end, setting GTK_MODULES has the same effect and is
> simpler to achieve :) For stretch we'll probably be doing it from

OK, I will do that, I think I undestood how to execute command-line
during the live-building.

> /etc/X11/Xsession.d/90qt-a11y , you can already see the latest version
> of the libatk-adaptor package doing that. You can simply backport that
> to your liveCD.

I will try that if I don't manage with the previous solution.

>> I understood mate live cd uses lightdm.
>
> Does it?  In my tests liveCDs don't use any DM and simply directly start
> a user desktop.

I'm almost sure. Actually, I looked through the lightdm.conf of the
livecd and there is this option:
autologin-user=user

Thanks for your help, I will test after a good night. :)
--
Raphaël
Hypra S.A.S.