systemd, getty and brltty

Hello,

The current version of brltty in Jessie suffers from an issue with
systemd: systemd does not dare running getty on virtual consoles 2-6
because brltty is reading them. This is worked around in the latest
brltty 5.3 release, but we still have the issue in Jessie and brltty 5.3
is not to be uploaded there.

One work around could be to make the brltty package run this at
postinst:

ln -s /lib/systemd/system/getty@.service /etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants/getty@tty2.service
ln -s /lib/systemd/system/getty@.service /etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants/getty@tty3.service
ln -s /lib/systemd/system/getty@.service /etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants/getty@tty4.service
ln -s /lib/systemd/system/getty@.service /etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants/getty@tty5.service
ln -s /lib/systemd/system/getty@.service /etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants/getty@tty6.service

to force the start of getty even when brltty is reading the virtual
console.  I'm not sure the release team would accept this as a stable
update, what do people think?