Re: Enabling accessibility stack by default in Qt4/Qt5

On Sunday 18 October 2015 17:24:59 Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could the qt-at-spi package be depended on by e.g. libqtcore4?

Hi

I guess one could put in a suggests somewhere, or maybe even a recommends, but
having it as a dependency would be making a dependency circle which I really
would like to avoid.

qt-at-spi depends itself on libqtcore4, as well as libkdecore5, libqt4-dbus
and libqtgui4

/Sune

--
I didn’t stop pretending when I became an adult, it’s just that when I was a
kid I was pretending that I fit into the rules and structures of this world.