Debconf

Hi,

Actually I am convinced that Debconf can be a great time to meet and interact with the Debian community, even if I'm not a dev. So I subscribed, and I'm glad to know I'll find Samuel, Cyril and Mario and other people I don't meet often.

Besides, as Hypra team wants to contribute to Debian, here's a talk I submitted:
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/319/why-debian-can-be-used-for-an-universally-accessible-system/

My purpose: learning, with all Debian community, how we can work together and contribute to the social project of Debian, through the accessibility point of view.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble