Re: BRLTTY Braille driver auto

Raphaël POITEVIN, le Wed 08 Jul 2015 17:22:19 +0200, a écrit :
> Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> writes:
> > Why did you need this? the installer should already be able to
> > auto-detect this braille device
>
> In order to avoid the conflict between my Braille display and others
> which have the same USB ID. We already talked about this bug.

Ok, but this bug was fixed in the latest installer, so as to bother only
the owners of the rare displays using that USB ID, not the owners of the
most common displays. So it shouldn't be needed any more (or else
there's more to fix, and thus we have to discuss more on this issue).

> > Check the end of the file, the installer puts additional lines there.
>
> OK, I will be carefull for an other installation.
>
> But, should brltty -b auto work ?

No, since you specified the ht driver, so it's stuck with only trying
the ht driver.