Re: Speech-dispatcher PicoTTS module package

On Mon, Jun 01, 2015 at 10:30:30AM +0200, Raphaël POITEVIN wrote:
> Dear team,
>
> I noticed in vinux project, it was possible to use Pico TTS with a
> speech-dispatcher module. There is a dedicated package
> speech-dispatcher-pico which doesn’t exist in Debian. Is there a reason?
> Is it easy to compile this module and make a package?

Well, Debian classifies pico as non free so the package would probably
need to be in contrib separate from the rest of speech dispatcher.  That
would make it kind of annoying to package, but I don't see why it can't
be done if somebody is willing to do the work.

Trev