Packaging Request for Sinsy

Hello,

My name is Tobias Platen and I watched Samuel's talk about accessibility
in Debian at Fosdem 2015. Two years ago I wrote a driver for a Braille
display at the Zentrum für blinde und sehbehinderte Studierende of the
Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen where I also did my master thesis[1]
about speech synthesis using modern algorithms. Im also interested in
Japanese Desktop Music including VOCALOID. Unfortunately VOCALOID is
non-free and it is not fully accessible [3].

Sinsy is an HMM-based singing voice synthesis system that takes MusicXML
as input. It could be used as a synth for a new Singing Computer [2],
which seems broken as I have been unable to run the scripts with the
current version of GNU Lilypond. Currently the only supported language
is Japanese. I have already prepared the release of the debian[4] source
packages.

Tobias Platen

[1] http://platen-software.de/Sprachsynthese_Tobias_Platen.pdf
[2] http://devel.freebsoft.org/singing-computer