Re: Options of installers

Hello,

Cleverson Casarin Uliana, le Sat 30 Aug 2014 13:34:51 -0300, a écrit :
> Is the graphical installer and live environment accessible via software
> speech or only the text installer?

Only the text installer will be accessible for JEssie.

> Also, since I downloaded the 64-bit netInst, is it enough to press s plus
> Enter at the boot prompt or should I press s plus down arrow for a 64-bit
> installation?

If it's the 64bit netinst, not the multiarch netinst, then only the
64bit option is available, and thus s brings you on the 64bit version
already. That said, pressing the down arrow won't hurt, since the
software speech option is the last in the menu.