emacspeak -> piuparts and gnupg

Hi all,

I am trying to investigate why emacspeak has a piuparts purge failure
[1]. It fails because there are files in /root/.gnupg/. As emacspeak
doesn't depend on gnupg and doesn't do anything of itself with gnupg, I
don't have a clear picture of where to start. It seems that emacspeak is
the only package that has this error, so either other packages are
working around it, or it is indeed something peculiar of emacspeak.

Does anybody have a hint of where and how to start investigating? I
expect this happens during postinst or *rm, so I could add some
debugging output to a testing package and check when the files appear,
but maybe somebody already knows better, which would save some time.

Paul

[1] https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/emacspeak_40.0+dfsg-2.log