Processed (with 5 errors): your mail

> reassign 757852 gnome-orca
Bug #757852 [mate-panel] accessibility: orca stays quite
Bug reassigned from package 'mate-panel' to 'gnome-orca'.
No longer marked as found in versions mate-panel/1.8.0+dfsg1-2.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #757852 to the same values previously set
> The problem is mainly due to gnome-orca itself. To fix it, the package
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> should only add a command:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> ln -s /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/orca/scripts/apps/metacity/
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/orca/scripts/apps/marco
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Because Marco = Metacity, but gnome-orca doesn't know this.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

757852: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=757852
Debian Bug Tracking System