OT: WX Python

Hi all,
Sorry for the potentially off-topic nature of this post, but I’ve been hunting, and the great book of Google contains nothing that I can figure out as being useful.

I’m trying to use WX Python to create GUIs, and the GUIs that are coming out aren’t accessible. The menu bars sort of are, but neither on OS X nor windows, the basic wx.Frame and wx.Control both seem to yield inaccessible results.

I’m reasonably sure WX can be made to be accessible, but I’m not sure how.

What am I missing?

Cheers,